Contact Dr Olorun On: Email: dr.olorun@gmail.com - Tel / Whatsapp : +2349057688760
i read a few reports about this great spiritual healer and decided to contact him as there were no reports that rang alarm bells. i have been having problems in my love life and called him. he gave me a quote which was reasonable so i sent him the money and he said he will keep me updated about the work. however the next day he called me saying theres major problems in my work and theses problems need to be removed for me to see results. i knew straight away that this was for more money. i asked him how much the extra work will cost and he started talking in thousands! i then decided to test him and sent him a picture of an actor saying that she was my love that i wanted back (i did not give him these details before as i only sent him a picture of the man my girl went off with) i gave him a fake name for the picture and asked him to do the reading and tell me exactly what was going on. and then the truth came out he said the same old crap that they all say, he has done this spell on your girl to take her away and it will cost extra to remove the spell. he used some wrongs that even google translator could not find! i told him that i cant afford to send him more money as it was far to much for me to arrange. he then said send me half and i will arrange the other half for you. i again told him that there was no way that i can send him even half of what he was demanding and then again he tried to persuade me to ask family to lend me the money. after i told him it was impossible for me to do that luckily he did not threaten me like the rest do. please guys be aware of such people and stat away. am sure there are people out there who can help people but am yet to find that true person who uses his powers to help people and not to rip them of or scare them. I hope my report will help those who wanted to know if this so called great Dr Olorun was a con or real! all the best guys the only real spell caster that i can trust is the great OLORUN; dr.olorun@gmail.com

3 comments:



  1. i just got my wife back after she left me alone with the kids and went with another man for 8yrs without not even a phone call. You can also get your own marriage,financial,or spiritual help from this good spell doctor called Dr luke at [Drluke001@gmail.com] or call +12015913961


    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so excited my broken Marriage has been restored.
    “We recently made up, even though it was difficult. It’s been more than a month now, and everything feels like it’s returned to normal. He has begun to treat me better, and it’s been a healing process for both of us. The nightmare that had lasted for almost 2 years before we broke up is finally over. It’s like we fell in love all over again! We’ve both put the past behind us, and are trying to move forward – and for the first time in a long time, the future looks a lot brighter.
    I can’t express in words how grateful I am Dr Mamudu! It’s like we’ve finally rediscovered those things about each other that made us fall in love in the first place. All of the worrying and stress has simply vanished.
    Thank you Dr Mamudu for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!”.
    Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Mamudu. If you have any problem contact Dr.Mamudu now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: drmamudu47@gmail. com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348143284524.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr Oselumen, My husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick, When i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about Dr Oselumen and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr Oselumen can help you too via email: droselumen@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852.
    He can help with any of this problems you may needs.
    LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL, SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL, AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED.

    ReplyDelete